Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Made It - Anonymous Art Again

Hello! Just received a nice reply to a post I'd done last year on what I call "Anonymous Art"; it can be called "Guerilla Art" as well. The commenter's post reminded me that I wanted to mention I'd recently started a new round of this "top-secret" form of creativity. I've been upset by the negativity of discourse during this current election cycle, so my little pieces of art are my response to what's been said and done in the name of trying to win elections. 

I don't know what good my actions are, but at least I feel a little better for doing this. Recently took a trip through three states and had fun spreading my anonymous art around everywhere we stopped!

The post I'd done last year on anonymous art can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment