Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Hello And Welcome Holland Sentinel Readers!

Hello! And a big welcome to the readers of the online edition of the local newspaper, the Holland Sentinel. 
 
I've been blogging since March 2011, but recently have agreed to have this blog linked to the Sentinel's website, thus putting me in their "community blogger" category. This means that I will be blogging more frequently, but the content of my blog will stay the same - a focus on saving money in creative ways and having fun doing so! 

For new readers, the story behind my blog's name can be found here .

And for those who have been reading my blog all along but would prefer to follow it from the Sentinel's site, their link is here.

Lastly, I want to supply yet another link, to one of my favorite money-saving websites, The Dollar Stretcher. If you haven't followed this site yet, I urge you to do so. It covers a wide range of topics, from the number-crunching of personal finance to DIY repairs to ways to save on groceries, cosmetics, etc. You name it, they've probably covered it. Their site can be found here. I've learned a lot from it!



No comments:

Post a Comment