Tuesday, May 31, 2016

ICAD 2016 Begins June 1st!

Hello! Tammy Garcia from the blog Daisy Yellow is starting up her annual ICAD challenge tomorrow, June 1st. 

"ICAD" stands for "Index Card A Day", which means that in June and July, one index card a day is decorated as desired. Or, one can follow Tammy's ICAD prompts for further inspiration. 

I did this challenge two years ago and really enjoyed it. My posts about my ICAD efforts can be seen here, here, here, and here.

It's the sort of project that can be as quick or as complicated as you'd like; there's really no right or wrong. And it's suitable for kids as well as for adults. It's a portable project as well; one of my above links shows how I decorated some index cards while on summer vacation. 

If you'd like some information about this year's ICAD, go here.

If you decide to do Daisy Yellow's ICAD 2016, have fun with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment