The reception was at a country club, a very nice setting as well - quite scenic with the rolling hills of the golf course as a backdrop for the occasion. A good time was had by all!
I labored over my greeting card to the newlyweds and thought it turned out pretty well:
- white card stock
- scrap of 1880's ledger paper
- vintage Bridal Bingo card, cut into heart shape and embellished with ivory and gold glitter acrylic paints
- hearts cut from gold art paper scraps
- "marie" and "logan" stamped in blue ink on manila folder scrap
- two ribbons tied together into bow
- vintage button
Adding the names of the newlyweds made it look like I'd planned to use those gold hearts all along. I was relieved I could salvage the card. Of course, I would have gladly made a new card if I didn't think I could fix the old one.
Congratulations to Marie and Logan!