Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas 2015!

Hello! Just a quick post this morning to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas. It's not a white one here, which doesn't bother me in the least - much better for the Christmas Eve traveling we did for a family gathering elsewhere. We came back in time last night to walk around town for a good hour enjoying Christmas lights. It was a very nice day all around.

A note about the above ornament: it resides on my Santa tree (all the ornaments on it pay homage to that fellow). I got it years ago from a church rummage sale. The ornament consists of a small plastic Santa body for which someone had lovingly crocheted a suit. I think I paid 50c for it. I have much fancier and more expensive Santa ornaments on the tree - but this one is my favorite. Makes me smile every time I see it! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment