Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Get Carded - Operation Christmas Cards

Hello! I have so much stuff for making greeting cards that I occasionally make and send them in bulk for distribution to others. In the past I've done Valentines For Vets, and recently I learned of another opportunity called Operation Christmas Cards. Cards sent to this organization are then given to military personnel who are deployed during the holidays. 

Cards need to be sent to the Shrewsbury, MA office by Nov. 25th, so I need to get moving on this! But I'm throwing out there now for any other card crafters  who like to help out others. I think it'll be fun to do and may cheer up people who might be very lonely around Christmas.

For more information on Operation Christmas Cards, go here. Once at the website, click on "Participation Info" to get the details.


No comments:

Post a Comment