- white card stock
- gold art paper scrap
- blue art paper scrap (has a bit of gold on it too)
- graduate silhouette image cut from vintage wrapping paper
- diploma shape stamped on white card stock scrap, ribbon colored in with blue marker; cut out and affixed to card
- stars cut from blue serendipity paper and gold art paper scraps
- "Congrats" stamped in blue ink
But as for college school colors, this nephew is going to our alma mater, Michigan State University. So I used green and white ribbons to wrap a gift I'd made him (a fleece blanket made from a MSU-licensed pattern).
My nephew did very well in high school, so I have no doubt he'll do equally well at MSU. Good luck, and Go Green! Go White!