- white card stock
- blue and white check scrapbook paper
- teddy bear shape cut from scrapbook paper
- "Baby BOY" stamped in blue ink on white card stock
- heart shape cut from art paper scrap
- "baby" cut from vintage dictionary
A soft ball, made from six fabric pieces sewn together and stuffed. A jingle bell was put inside along with the stuffing. The blue/orange color scheme matches the school colors of the parents' alma mater.
Both card and ball were fun to make! Sometimes I don't know which I like better, crafting with paper or with fabric - but with this gift, I got to do both!