Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Made It: For A Baby Boy

Hello! A trio of neighbors were expecting this fall - September, October, November. I'd already showed off what a I'd made for the September baby here and now it's time to highlight what I made for the late October-born infant. 

The card:

Materials used:
  • white card stock
  • blue and white check scrapbook paper
  • teddy bear shape cut from scrapbook paper
  • "Baby BOY" stamped in blue ink on white card stock
  • heart shape cut from art paper scrap
  • "baby" cut from vintage dictionary
And now the fun little gift I made:

A soft ball, made from six fabric pieces sewn together and stuffed. A jingle bell was put inside along with the stuffing. The blue/orange color scheme matches the school colors of the parents' alma mater.

Both card and ball were fun to make! Sometimes I don't know which I like better, crafting with paper or with fabric - but with this gift, I got to do both!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment